COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports

COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports (https://compete4ever.com/forum/index.php)
-   Madden Xbox Majors (https://compete4ever.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   My resignation for all future c4 leagues and tournaments. Must Read. (https://compete4ever.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4256)

Bad Wane 05-03-2011 08:40 PM

My resignation for all future c4 leagues and tournaments. Must Read.

1. I was booted because Koach K waits until the last 2 weeks (sometimes less) to play his c4 games. I remember at some point everyone in our division had 7 or more games play and K's record was 0-0.(This happens yearly in whatever division K is in). It is important to Remember any other member would be booted if they displayed this same inconsistency year in and year out like Koach K does when it comes to playing his games.

2. He claims he's sent me messages for the last two weeks. THIS IS FALSE. In the last 7 days starting from last week (which makes him say two weeks) he has sent me messages. While its true I haven't responded to his messages because of my schedule this is not grounds for removal when speaking in terms of fair.

- he didnt try to contact me any other way then xbl (yes im logged on to xbl but im on aim as well, while he lacks availability on AIM and xbl in general)

- No renegades memeber would have suffered the same fate as me given I have been a faithful (as far as getting games in) season after season. I have not been penalized this year for not getting games therefore for him to assume I wouldnt be on the last day (which he has created this circumstance for waiting till the last couple weeks season after season to play) to play games.

- he is bias and apparently has a hard-on for me for past run ins with each other. KoachK has demonstrated league-member bias in the past (arguments and dispute with his fellow crew members) but none more evident then being displayed here by my removal and dismissal of my appeal to him.

Why this looks worse given the circumstances

1. given that I am 0-13 their is no way a veteran league member like myself would risk not getting my remaining games in and get a draft penalty given my record has me a sure lock for a top 5 pick

2. Koach main reason for booting me is him not getting messages responded back to me, when his messages is a generated auto message everytime "C4 league game? ok to record?" not once was his message a personal message asking for availability or asking me something more specific. (Again this is avoided if Koach K would keep up league rules and play at least two-four games per week). This also shows for a lack of league leadership and integrity while Koach does what he wants when he wants because he owns the league and punishes those when and where he pleases based on his own bias judgement.

3. My non- response was primarily in large respect for koachk not being logged on when i got back to my gaming system.

Point and Case
While this is def. a competitive league; unless your on Koach K's good side (meaning not having any subjective view point besides the one of the renegades) you are not in favor of receiving anything outside the lines of playing your games and winning, no loyalty or pure rationalism will be given to you. As shown by my booting and now somewhat of a prideful resignation.

Thank you good luck to in all league members and your future endeavors. As I am sure this will soon be deleted and not be viewed for a very long time.

KOACHK 05-03-2011 08:51 PM

Wane,
We already spoke about this on AIM.

You admittedly ignored my messages to you on Xbox live for the past two weeks; mind you, I'm a division opponent that had two games left with you. If you haven't responded in two weeks, what makes anyone think you'll respond on the last day?

Yes, I was behind, but I'm not the hardest person to get a hold of and even accommodate people to make sure we get our games in.

This is the majors; no one should have to be repeatedly ignored when they're trying to get league games in. Several times in the past you were on the verge of being booted from the Majors for nonsense in the last days of the season; you've been given chances already. If you want to prove how much you want to play, you could've done it in the minors.

All of those other accusations and innuendos, have nothing at all to do with this; we try to be fair to a fault when it comes to making decisons for the league. Now that you were removed, you finally decided to respond, and expect to be given another chance after the ones you've had already? -Your chance lies in proving yourself again in the minors and working to make sure cut out the nonsense when it comes to how you conduct yourself in this league.

Bad Wane 05-03-2011 08:57 PM

No one should I mean no one not even DraftKilla if he was still around, should be booted because a league memeber season after season waits until the last week or two to play games.

As far as nonsense, no more nonsense is given more then your crew members, this is what I mean about people outside of the renegades speaking subjectively you dont see it, or you lack the intelligence to differentiate the two.

LeGeNdZ 05-03-2011 09:13 PM

Koachk works really hard in the site/league and this is how you treat him?

Smh

Jeetz 05-03-2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad Wane (Post 20899)
No one should I mean no one not even DraftKilla if he was still around, should be booted because a league memeber season after season waits until the last week or two to play games.

As far as nonsense, no more nonsense is given more then your crew members, this is what I mean about people outside of the renegades speaking subjectively you dont see it, or you lack the intelligence to differentiate the two.

I was kicked before for this, same as sjack and joro, shut the **** up you ******......... peace

have fun else where

Jeetz 05-03-2011 09:30 PM

BTW, get the hell out of ur chest, its a league

yo-m-o-m-m-a 05-03-2011 09:35 PM

tl,dr

SolouCity 05-03-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeter (Post 20905)
I was kicked before for this, same as sjack and joro, shut the **** up you ******......... peace

have fun else where

nah i left cuz my madden broke... it did take like 3 months 2 get back tho... smh... dont understand that part

purepasser 05-03-2011 10:11 PM

Woww what a decision by K. I hit up bamma for 2 weeks and got no response but i didnt get mad or take any action against him. I know he is a vet and we will get our gm in sooner or later. So that excuse is irrelevant. But it is what it is u are the owner so my words only mean soo much. This why everybody should try there best to get there gms in asap like xxTehPhenom, myself and etc... we never put ourselves or anybody on our schedule in else in these kinda situations

Was It Teh Chad 05-03-2011 10:22 PM

i dont mess around when it comes to league games for 2 reasons

1. people will usually forget what i do after 2 weeks if i played them in the regular season

2. I hate scrambling for my opponents on the last week/day of leagues for reasons like this.