COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden Xbox > Madden Xbox Majors
FAQDonate Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Madden Xbox Majors C4's #1 Madden NFL Xbox Online League.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
T Davis

T Davis is on a distinguished road
Default *Official Madden 12 360 Majors Preseason Power Rankings*

Goodluck this year everyone ! It was tough to put people in certain spots since I feel our league is very tough this year and very deep with a lot of good talent

1. ZAN - After an impressive madden 11 year with many MVP's, COTY, and a super bowl and winning the only NCAA season Zan looks to improve in Madden 12 and should be good because of his great knowledge of football and madden

2. Tdavis - Madden 11 player of the year and runner up in the only NCAA season, tdavis looks to only get better as madden 12 rolls around

3. VaBeach - After a great 1st year in C4, vabeach looks to get even better this year and try to win more than 1 superbowl and should be a good player with the help of his up and coming crew HH

4. Chad - A consistent player every year, Chad always has one of the best stick in C4 and he looks to jump into the tournament scene even more outside of C4, I expect big things from Chad in Madden 12

5. BigTymer - Always one of the best online players in the country every year and always unique, Bigtymer should be one of the favorites to win season 1 in C4 and looks to have a good madden 12 year

6. Jeter - After one of the best years a rookie could have in madden 10, Jeter sort of fell of as far as online and C4 goes in madden 11, but I expect him to be back in madden 12 as well as continuing into one of the better players in the offline tournament scene

7. Bamma - One of the most experienced and most skilled players each year, I expect the same in madden 12 from bamma because he is always very consistent every year

8. Fishfood - Also another one of the most consistent players year in and year out, Fish always seems to have a winning record and always a threat to go deep come playoff time

9. Sjack - Theres only a small group of consistently good players that win season after season no matter what team they have and I feel that sjack fits into this category and he is always a favorite in the 1st few seasons of the new game

10. Madden Legendz - ML is another player that is becoming a consistent tournament player and aery good player at the beginning of a new game which is a great quality to have, we just need to see if he can be great after the first few seasons and the rest of the year in C4

11. Casper - If this guy actually plays the game then he is easily on of the best offline and online and I hope Casper plays this year because he is a favorite to win many super bowls

12. NBD da Truth - After being one of the best NCAA players and winning the last superbowl of c4 in madden 11, NBD is an up and coming baller that looks to make himself a name in madden 12

13. Pro Instinctz - Another one of C4's up and coming ballers that had a great madden 11 campaign and looks to build off that in madden 12

14. Killa - Along with casper, if Killa actually plays the game puts some time in he will be on of the best in C4 and a contender each season

15. Fuji - Along with NBD, Pro instinctz, and Smitty, I feel Fuji is one of the new good up and coming ballers that will have a great madden 12 year and continue to improve into the upper class of the c4 ballers

16. Tydaman - A tough player that is a contender every season and always a tough game especially for me so I expect Ty to improve in madden 12 and be a good contender

17. Smitty - Another of the up and coming ballers and after a tremendous NCAA season, I expect smitty to improve and become one of the better players in C4

18. Beastmodemac - A good player that hasnt done much in C4 but I expect him to be a good player in madden 12 and become a little more known to the C4 community

19. Boogie - One of the most active and supportive guys in the C4 community whether the 360 or ps3 side, Boogie always is a consistent player and a tough game for anyone

20. Keegan - Good player that had a good ncaa season but has never had the real big deep playoff run in madden so we need to see if keegan can ake that jump this year and get into the top class of C4 ballers

21. Dillloooo - Another one of those guys that if he plays the game, Dilllooo can be very dangerous and is always a contender to make the playoffs

22. JG - JG is always a very above average player that always seems to go 7-9, 8-8, 9-7, so I'm waiting for JG to make the jump this year and become a consistent player and makes the playoffs

23. Thanexlevel - Ended the madden 11 year playing well and hopefully he can carry that momentum into madden 12, we just have to wait and see

24. Tyballer - Relatively unknown player with good potential that has a lot of proving to do

25. Rain - Unknown player as well that I don't know much about him so we will find out soon more about him and his skills

26. Koach K - Always gives people a tough game and I expect K to improve and become a contender each season

27. Satinder - Ps3 baller that the 360 side doesn't know much about, but he will have a lot of proving to do since hes jumping over to our side

28. Darth Favre - Skilled player that just doesn't seem to get over the hump, hopefully Favre can turn it around in madden 12 and make a few playoff runs to become a contenders

29. Sasser - Active player that is improving in C4 and just needs more games and experience under his name

30. Mdolla - One of the nicest and most respectful guys in the community and I wish him nothing but the best in madden 12 and that he can improve his game

31. Lotto - Real nice guy that just needs more games and experience and he will improve a lot and no better place to do that than in C4 with some of the best online players

32. Enyork - I don't know much about him so like Lotto he just needs more games and experience to show what he can do

C4 Majors 360 Season 2 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Season 6 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Season 9 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Season 12 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Madden 11 Player of the Year

C4 Majors 360 Madden 12 Player of the Year
T Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
UNC

UNC is on a distinguished road

ugh
Old 08-17-2011, 11:47 PM   #3
yo-m-o-m-m-a

yo-m-o-m-m-a is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to yo-m-o-m-m-a

33. UNC - u suk

=]
yo-m-o-m-m-a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:52 PM   #4
T Davis

cmon guys lets get some talking going madden is 2 weeks away lets spice it up a little

Old 08-18-2011, 12:18 AM   #5
UNC

UNC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo-m-o-m-m-a View Post
33. UNC - u suk

=]
I'm not even a part of any of the leagues right now. smh
Old 08-18-2011, 12:08 AM   #6
ZAN
Forward Progress

ZAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZAN

Didn't expect to be in the pole. But I'll try to run with it.

I think it's going to be a big year for Dave, to be honest. He's overdue to start owning again.

3x C4 Xbox Majors Super Bowl Champion (S5 Giants / S26 Eagles / S30 Buccaneers)
1x C4 Xbox NCAA National Champion (S1 Oregon Ducks)
Back 2 Back C4 Xbox Majors Defensive POTY ('11 & '12)
ZAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:16 AM   #7
DaT DuDe FUJi

DaT DuDe FUJi is on a distinguished road

good stuff tdavis. really lookin forward to madden 12 so we can get these C4 leagues goin again.

DaT DuDe FUJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:20 AM   #8
T Davis

yea one of my favorite parts of the madden year is the first season of C4, starts the year off fun

Old 08-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #9
KOACHK
C4 Owner

KOACHK has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to KOACHK

Out of all the leagues in the world, I'm the tuffest 26th ranked player!

LOL ... Good stuff TD.
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/k0achk

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/KOACHK

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/K0ACHK

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan

Last edited by KOACHK; 08-18-2011 at 12:43 AM.
KOACHK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:14 AM   #10
mdolla
C4 Supporter

mdolla is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mdolla

Spot on Tdavis, can't wait till we start!