COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden Xbox > Madden Xbox Majors
FAQDonate Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Madden Xbox Majors C4's #1 Madden NFL Xbox Online League.

Old 10-14-2014, 05:35 PM   #1
b4llh4wk19

b4llh4wk19 is on a distinguished road
Default Power Rankings (Week 1)

Well, here we are after one full week in the books. Good news is the sites back up and running and things should only be smoother from here on out. The bad news is some people are behind on there schedule which will be reflected in the rankings along with anyone who did not input there scores into the site yet as that is my reference point.

After the first week i still feel strong about my original power rankings to make the playoffs. We will continue to update this as the weeks go on.

1) Zan (Texans) +1-- Is it anything other than what is expected. Zan stands at 7-0 and not a soul stands in his way. His opponents must be asking if that is JJ watt or the grim reaper screaming at there quarterbacks. It seems he had multiple 1-2 possession wins which brings us back to the same question we asked in the preseason. Does he have the offensive fire power when he runs into a formidable opponent. He has a few non divisional games left i assume our questions will be answered then.

2) Chad (Bears) +3-- Chad is coming on strong. Standing at 12-2 or should i say 6'3 and 6'4 he is causing havoc on the NFC side. Who is willing to step up and contend with what turns out to be a very well rounded team. We knew going into this season Chad got who he wanted we only hope he capitalizes on it. With his season almost done already we see this as a disadvantage which could come back to hurt him.

3) Bamma (Cardinals) +5-- Speaking of who can contend with Allen, i mean Chad. Here is the number 1 contender coming in at number 3. The cardinals are a top tier madden team (lets not put any numbers on it but if i did i would say top 3) With a solid owner at the helm this team is doing damage and i have seen it first hand. Bamma takes what you will give him and it seems all his opponents are doing is handing out wins. That defense is stout specially when you can leave both your corners on an island. Look for Bamma to continue this run he has going. But will he run out of gas at the wrong time.

4) Gronk (Pats) +2-- Gronk Gronk Gronk this is what you see and hear when you step into Gillette Stadium. Regardless of the he say she say i know what the facts are as i am a key witness being called to the stand. Shut down the streak or not he will throw it till hes blue in the face. After not completing one out of 20 streaks (dont know if thats the exact number but it felt right so go with it) he continued to throw it as if he was in disbelief. But back to why he is still at number 4. He still has a offense aside from his quick hitting streak. I can see games going really well for Gronk or really bad based on the defense and his reads. I am still sticking to my guns and will say he just doesnt have enough for a deep playoff run.

5) Keegan (Chiefs) -2-- Down two spots from his previous number 3 due to lack of games. But hey its for a good reason the man got married. Congrats keegan! But back to business. Upon his return he will learn fast his honeymoon in real life and c4 is over. He has a tough road in front of him that is only looking tougher as the season goes on. Is he well equipped for the challenge that is in front of him. We do not have enough evidence to state otherwise.

6) Ballhawk (Chargers) +1-- From 5-10 things really get tough to decipher positioning. Our wins have been big but our two losses just as bad. Will we see the Rivers of today or the Rivers of yesterday. This will determine where we end up and how far we go. Stupidity and poor adjustments really hurt them in there losses but we chalk that up to rust coming off there bye week. Now caught up and there divisional match ups hopefully coming to a head. Once all the dust settles we will see if they are left standing or looking in from the outside.

7)Tae (Ravens) +3-- Its not often these so called analyst get there sleeper picks right. But we think we did with this one. Tae comes into the beginning of week 2 at 6-2 and 3-1 in what was supposed to be a division that could produce 3 playoff teams. Not so fast, with the former super bowl champ looking like today's Seahawks this division may not end up as predicted. tae has handled all his contests wins and losses by slim margins. But wins are wins and at the end of the day he has more than most of you. He still has more to prove until he no longer goes unnoticed. Can he take the reigning champs (ravens) back to the promise land. I dont think so but he wont go out without a fight.

8)Vtech (Steelers) -7-- Kind of hard to leave out the reigning super bowl champ specially since he rattled of 5 wins in a row after a rough start. We have no idea what is going on with him and i dont think he does either. Hopefully he figures it out and fast. Like as of yesterday because any slip ups from here on out i dont think he is getting back up. We all know what happened to humpty dumpty right.

9) Nickyg (Packers) +3-- Like i said above from here on out it was tough to decipher positioning. Nicky had some big wins against tough opponents that made our top 10 but also lost to two people who didnt make the cut so number 9 is all he gets for now. Packers are a very strong team and should without a doubt make the playoffs anything less is a pure disappointment. The NFC is weak in a whole which he will be a direct beneficiary of that. Consistency is key which is one thing he has not been able to be for a whole season. Lets see if that changes.

10) Pride (Eagles) +5-- Some people like prides game, i wasnt one of them. He too is another one feasting on weak pray. I say in the AFC he gets trampled but in the NFC he may just walk on water. Lets face the facts either way he is here to stay. Almost all of his losses were by one possession. This is the difference maker, can he get over the hump and get that last possession score that wins the games he needs down the line.

On the outside looking in
VAbeach (Bucs) -7-- VA took a tumble this week. Lets all give him a minute to regroup as i dont think what he is up against has settled in. His wins have been close and his losses have been BAD. Is it the players or the coach? That is the question. He almost stayed in the top 10 but he had nothing to justify it, he is negative in the point differential column and we hope he wakes up

Tycrain (Redskins) -3-- Lack of games really did him in along with a loss to wolf. Is he hiding until strong close comes back alive? Or is he just waiting for the most opportune time to strike.

Hitstick (Raiders) ---- He is looking formidable with those raiders. Is he and them strong enough. He has some close wins and losses. Only more games played will determine which way the seesaw sways

The rest of you i hope things turn around for you. If not theres always next year and i mean madden 16 not next season because if you havent figured it out by now there is slim hope for you. Its on you not me.
MAKE SOME NOISE, MAKE THE LIST. THAT IS THE MOTTO AROUND HERE.

Stay tuned till next week.
b4llh4wk19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:59 PM   #2
Get Gronkd

Get Gronkd is on a distinguished road

Really enjoy reading these. Adds more motivation to move up in the rankings lol
Old 10-14-2014, 10:18 PM   #3
ZAN
Forward Progress

ZAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZAN

*How JJ Watt feels from last week's Power Rankings to this week's power rankings!

3x C4 Xbox Majors Super Bowl Champion (S5 Giants / S26 Eagles / S30 Buccaneers)
1x C4 Xbox NCAA National Champion (S1 Oregon Ducks)
Back 2 Back C4 Xbox Majors Defensive POTY ('11 & '12)
ZAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 12:47 AM   #4
KOACHK
C4 Owner

KOACHK has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to KOACHK
Thumbs up

Great stuff B-Hawk! -I hope you'll be doing this on a regular basis.
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/k0achk

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/KOACHK

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/K0ACHK

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
KOACHK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:39 AM   #5
wwalter__ego

wwalter__ego is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wwalter__ego Send a message via Skype™ to wwalter__ego

great read and congrats Keegan!

twitter: @wwalter_ego
xb1 gt: wwalter ego
http://www.twitch.tv/wwalter_ego
wwalter__ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:57 PM   #6
wwalter__ego

wwalter__ego is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wwalter__ego Send a message via Skype™ to wwalter__ego

Do an update and please disregard the pasting you put on me yesterday

twitter: @wwalter_ego
xb1 gt: wwalter ego
http://www.twitch.tv/wwalter_ego
wwalter__ego is offline   Reply With Quote