COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden Xbox > Madden Xbox Majors

Madden Xbox Majors C4's #1 Madden NFL Xbox Online League.

Old 08-14-2010, 03:40 AM   #1
L Boog18

L Boog18 is on a distinguished road
Default Minnesota Vikings

1st game........came out and played pretty well defensively get 3 pics but couldn't muster up any passing game cuz of the spy blitz and that alone kept me in running formations. He marches down and hits a slant for a TD. Favre then gets hit as he throws from the spy blitz and its intercepted. He then scores again and goes up 14-0. I then hit Peterson on a screen and he goes to the house. Extra point missed. 14-6 and he goes in before da half but also misses extra point. 20-6 @ HALF. He gets ball and is driving and then throws deep and I user pick it. We then go down and score led by ALL DAY. Miss xtra point. 20-12. (At this point I had missed 3 FGs as well lol.....lag sucks)We then get another pick by Cedric Griffin who had 2 of em on the day but we get nothing out of the drive as we fail on a 4th down. He then throws another pick and ALL DAY scores again to make it 20-18 as we miss the xtra point. He then hits a big play down to his 4 yard line. He then hits another slant for 6. Misses xtra point. Now 26-18, I get stopped again and then my defense stiffens and we get another pick. Now with under a minute left and we are at his 25. Run a few with Peterson but the clock is running down and forces me to pass and we can't get a pass off cuz of the spy blitz. We fall 26-18 in our 1st game.......GG Zan!!

U like it......I love it!!!
L Boog18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #2
ZAN
Forward Progress

ZAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZAN

GG Boogie.

3x C4 Xbox Majors Super Bowl Champion (S5 Giants / S26 Eagles / S30 Buccaneers)
1x C4 Xbox NCAA National Champion (S1 Oregon Ducks)
Back 2 Back C4 Xbox Majors Defensive POTY ('11 & '12)
ZAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #3
L Boog18

L Boog18 is on a distinguished road

Game 2 vs Drewski's Cards.........we jump out on him 13-0 add another missed xtra point in there. He then scores before half to make it 13-7 at half. I receive the ball and throw a INT. He then hits Fitzgerald on a big play to the 2. Wells takes it in and he goes up 14-13. On my next drive I decide to go for it on 4th down and Favre overthrows Harvin on a play that would have been a TD. He gets the ball and Beanie Wells goes in........21-13. We then march down and hit Harvin for a TD and AP takes it in for 2 and we are now tied at 21. He then hits Fitzgerald and he breaks a tackle and is brought down at the 22. He then throws a TD pass and is now up 28-21. His defense then clamped up on my O for the win...........GG Drewski.

U like it......I love it!!!
L Boog18 is offline   Reply With Quote