COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden Xbox > Madden Xbox Majors
FAQDonate Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Madden Xbox Majors C4's #1 Madden NFL Xbox Online League.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:38 AM   #101
purepasser

purepasser is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to purepasser

Like i said i speak for myself when i say that i have disposable money but i like to use it on other things madden is secondary.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #102
Jeetz

Jeetz is on a distinguished road

no offence ty, but thats why ppl say u guys arent a real crew. u dont go to tourneys
Jeetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:01 AM   #103
purepasser

it is what is, we all live in different states and very far from each other so that makes it even more difficult.. We said that we are going to try our best to get to a few next yr but we will see what happens..
Old 05-05-2011, 01:14 AM   #104
Megatron_81

Megatron_81 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Megatron_81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilloooo View Post
I'm just curious if you guys are saying it's about the money on 1 end.... then Wane is talking all that **** about he's a grown ass man on the other end.... You tell me what doesn't add up. Grown men have disposable income. Grown men have real jobs. Grown men aren't going to use an excuse such as money. I think ya'll need to take a good long hard look at the definition of grown men.... because the number of years your alive, doesn't mean you're a grown up.
Being grown and being rich are two seperate things... maybe not rich, but even living comfortably...By law a grown man can buy beer/alcohol.. and thats all that matters to being grown..

how this go from wane expressing himself bout K then, one guy chimes In and the whole herd just flocks in... then it goes to dissing bout weight problems..

About that- Unless u think men are attractive or something, why do u give a F' what other men look like? just saying

Then it goes to having $... holy shooting stars, I think we forgot talking bout each others hair styles, the cars we be drivin.. Lets not forget bout the last time we played each other, shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiittttttttt u got blown out dude...

We got some people to stand up for wane, lets just diss on 'em since we are at it.........

Could be a few days, maybe weeks... then someone else says something, BAM, lets just start alll over... ZzZzZ

we all know chad is a sore loser- people dont change
we all know jeter talks out his ass- people dont change
we all know zan will pop in once the above two chime in- same ish diff day
we all know once wane or ML joins the conversation- here comes dillo " ur a scrub" or whatever he has to say
Yes lets not forgot me and my .01- F' it, get on my level
once the lil trio of renegades is on a page- Here comes SJACK with his .02
Then the Koach K comes in and "attempts" to settle things down- bless ur heart lmao

Same people diff threads-... Damn did I just say all that? JEEPERS
Old 05-05-2011, 01:28 AM   #105
Was It Teh Chad
C4 Broadcaster

Was It Teh Chad is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Was It Teh Chad

tbh u werent around the 75% of this season so u dont know how i react... u just saw the **** at the end of the year..

but its fine...
Was It Teh Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #106
SolouCity

SolouCity is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron_81 View Post
Being grown and being rich are two seperate things... maybe not rich, but even living comfortably...By law a grown man can buy beer/alcohol.. and thats all that matters to being grown..

how this go from wane expressing himself bout K then, one guy chimes In and the whole herd just flocks in... then it goes to dissing bout weight problems..

About that- Unless u think men are attractive or something, why do u give a F' what other men look like? just saying

Then it goes to having $... holy shooting stars, I think we forgot talking bout each others hair styles, the cars we be drivin.. Lets not forget bout the last time we played each other, shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiittttttttt u got blown out dude...

We got some people to stand up for wane, lets just diss on 'em since we are at it.........

Could be a few days, maybe weeks... then someone else says something, BAM, lets just start alll over... ZzZzZ

we all know chad is a sore loser- people dont change
we all know jeter talks out his ass- people dont change
we all know zan will pop in once the above two chime in- same ish diff day
we all know once wane or ML joins the conversation- here comes dillo " ur a scrub" or whatever he has to say
Yes lets not forgot me and my .01- F' it, get on my level
once the lil trio of renegades is on a page- Here comes SJACK with his .02
Then the Koach K comes in and "attempts" to settle things down- bless ur heart lmao

Same people diff threads-... Damn did I just say all that? JEEPERS
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
SolouCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:07 AM   #107
Dilloooo

Dilloooo is on a distinguished road

I'm just being real. Being a GROWN UP. Certainly involves having disposable income. Not being rich... Have 50 dollars for a ****ing madden tourney when you're in a crew is hardly being rich.... You wanna call yourself a crew, and then ***** that you don't have money for tourneys, then why be a ****ing crew? Then when you're going to come at people and tell them its cause you don't have money to spend on that **** and that's why you don't go..... yet on the opposite end beat your chest about how you're a grown man... LMAO. It's a joke. If you claim to be a grown up, and 50 dollars is a lot of money to you, you're not a ****ing grown up, period.

Last edited by Dilloooo; 05-05-2011 at 04:10 AM.
Dilloooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:34 AM   #108
purepasser

I can see u are directing that towards wane and its alot more than 50 dollars trust.. U are talking about the plane ticket and all lolz. U know what Dilllo I usually dont say anything but damn U can be annoying. Just leave wane be and just mind urs. U act just like a female sometimes wowww lolz.... And im not going back and forth with on the forums. So like i said before its over and leave it as is. Im Done with this soap opera......
Old 05-05-2011, 11:33 AM   #109
Dilloooo

Dilloooo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepasser View Post
I can see u are directing that towards wane and its alot more than 50 dollars trust.. U are talking about the plane ticket and all lolz. U know what Dilllo I usually dont say anything but damn U can be annoying. Just leave wane be and just mind urs. U act just like a female sometimes wowww lolz.... And im not going back and forth with on the forums. So like i said before its over and leave it as is. Im Done with this soap opera......
Your crew doesn't even have you back for COTY!!!!!!! You got 1 god damn vote, and it's from me lol. Sad.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:07 PM   #110
Silence03

Silence03 is on a distinguished road

"Like a good neighbor, please close this thread"