COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden Xbox > Madden Xbox Majors
FAQDonate Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Madden Xbox Majors C4's #1 Madden NFL Xbox Online League.

Old 04-17-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
b4llh4wk19

b4llh4wk19 is on a distinguished road
Default Top Ten

Top 10

1) Gronk- Titans: The man is the Super Bowl champ and deserves the number 1 spot. Do i think he will end up back. He has a tough road ahead of him. I guess only time will tell.
2) Zan- Eagles: The man has made the playoffs both seasons i have seen. He is methodical and a smart player. i see him making a deep run but will the eagles do right by him to make that final push to the finish line.
3) B4llh4wk- 49ers: To be honest i would put myself first but I'd rather not be that arrogant. I think i make this list with a mid tier team let alone a top tier team. Anything but a Super Bowl win is a disappointment.
4) Chad- Broncos: Chads been a force all year long. Now with the broncos to utilize his high flying attack he could end up back where he started. I hope his opponents defense shows up otherwise it will be a very high scoring game.
5) Keegan- Seahawks: Dude has the Seahawks. Nuff said
6)Nickyg- Raiders: Another one who i seen make playoffs both years with only Chad being his competition within the division with Bully MIA. If he could get Pryor to make more accurate throws then inaccurate throws the kid will be force. He as so much speed its ridiculous. I think he cracks the top 5 with a better team or quarterback i should say.
7) BKP- Saints: Saints are very well rounded and seems like a good fit for BKP. He made some noise last season lets see if he can continue it.
8) Topcat- Dolphins: I think the Dolphins handicap him based on his scheme. I think Lamar Miller and his fumbling proves to be an issue to overcome. With only Wallace being a threat on offense, can cause trouble if the opposing defense locks on.
9) UNC- Cowboys: He seems like a very good player but has a tough division. I think he can grab a wild card spot if a few things fall his way.
10) Assassin- Colts: Another guy who is consistent. Colts are a very well rounded team and could wreak havoc. I see him as a wild card as well.

*Disclaimer*
Granted i have not played everyone in the league so i can only go by what i see and hear and have experienced. Bully would also make top 10 but i believe i heard him say he is done for the year.

Either take this and run or use it as motivation. Good luck on the season fellas!

Feel free to comment or make your own list. Figure id take the initiative.

Last edited by KOACHK; 04-17-2014 at 11:19 PM.
b4llh4wk19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:39 PM   #2
UNC

UNC is on a distinguished road

Me getting recognition? Stop it.. that doesn't happen around here.

And yeah, topcat is ****ed if he loses Wallace in a key game or the opposition can key on him. Cost me the playoffs when Wallace got hurt in 1st quarter smh