COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden Xbox > Madden Xbox Majors

Madden Xbox Majors C4's #1 Madden NFL Xbox Online League.

Old 01-28-2012, 12:19 AM   #21
-Hyphy-

-Hyphy- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOACHK View Post
If it gets deleted, it gets deleted. -No one's losing sleep over how you feel about it, trust me. You're definitely still pretty new around here to say that. I don't agree with Zan calling people "Rookies", but to turn around and talk like one doesn't help at all either.
Ya well I understand you don't respect GGMadden but they don't monitor the forums so people can handle stuff like men and talk it out then move past it. When you constantly delete posts it just leaves business unfinished...

I might be a rookie by C4 standards but I don't play like one. You say earn it on the sticks and I get to the SB first season with the Bills and now I'm 7-0. Just because I'm new to the majors doesn't mean I haven't been around the block. Was going to be in the Majors last year but I stopped playing C4....

I'm not turning around and talking like a rookie I'm sticking up for myself because Zan is... in nicer terms not a nice guy to so called "rookies". He can go 12-4 in C4 and think he's tuff but realistically he isn't. He has 5 times as many posts on GGMadden but then says that we are trying to act like we care about ours. Just because I'm cool with the people on the website doesn't mean I think my 200 posts on there are worth anything....

I'm just going to keep playing my game and scoring as many points as I can until the game is over. Sorry if you feel like I'm running up the score but you're more prone to fumble if you run a lot so I just pass all game even if I have 60 points.....
-Hyphy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:26 AM   #22
Sangrado

Sangrado is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sangrado Send a message via Skype™ to Sangrado

I've been around here(not just C4, but EAFL) for years and probably longer than 80% of the people on here and still get yelled at if I beat someone because I guess I suck and apparently always get breaks in games lol. So I don't think that being a "rookie" really matters. People get mad when they lose or even if then win a close game. You get over it after your next game.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:29 AM   #23
-Hyphy-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangrado View Post
I've been around here(not just C4, but EAFL) for years and probably longer than 80% of the people on here and still get yelled at if I beat someone because I guess I suck and apparently always get breaks in games lol. So I don't think that being a "rookie" really matters. People get mad when they lose or even if then win a close game. You get over it after your next game.
Yherdmeh
Old 01-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #24
KOACHK
C4 Owner

KOACHK has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to KOACHK

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hyphy- View Post
Ya well I understand you don't respect GGMadden but they don't monitor the forums so people can handle stuff like men and talk it out then move past it. When you constantly delete posts it just leaves business unfinished...

I might be a rookie by C4 standards but I don't play like one. You say earn it on the sticks and I get to the SB first season with the Bills and now I'm 7-0. Just because I'm new to the majors doesn't mean I haven't been around the block. Was going to be in the Majors last year but I stopped playing C4....

I'm not turning around and talking like a rookie I'm sticking up for myself because Zan is... in nicer terms not a nice guy to so called "rookies". He can go 12-4 in C4 and think he's tuff but realistically he isn't. He has 5 times as many posts on GGMadden but then says that we are trying to act like we care about ours. Just because I'm cool with the people on the website doesn't mean I think my 200 posts on there are worth anything....

I'm just going to keep playing my game and scoring as many points as I can until the game is over. Sorry if you feel like I'm running up the score but you're more prone to fumble if you run a lot so I just pass all game even if I have 60 points.....
Did I mention any other websites in my post Hyphy? How anyone else runs their forums is their business; but I will make sure things don't get ridiculous here.

"Handle things like men"? -What is this, Carlito's Way?? The actual MEN on this site don't feel the need to declare themselves as such; they're just here to play Madden with the little spare time they have outside of taking care of their other responsibilities.

When you talk trash, expect it to be thrown back at you; if you can't take it, then don't dish it. You want the type of respect we give to our champions, but you haven't even won one ring yet. You haven't been the first new majors owner to make a deep playoff run; but just like them, you'll see that it's not as easy to repeat that feat season after season here.

You can score as much as you want as long as your opponent doesn't concede; you're not the first person that takes that approach here. This works both ways though; just some food for thought when you're on the wrong end of blowout.

Less bawlin', more ballin' everyone!
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/k0achk

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/KOACHK

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/K0ACHK

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan

Last edited by KOACHK; 01-28-2012 at 12:54 AM.
KOACHK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:39 AM   #25
KOACHK
C4 Owner

KOACHK has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to KOACHK
xbox

As far as the whining goes; when I look at both sides, it always seems as if the PS3 side is having a good time, while the 360 side has players that look at this game as more of a job. -You can have fun and be good at the game too people.
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/k0achk

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/KOACHK

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/K0ACHK

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
KOACHK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:44 AM   #26
DreamY

DreamY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Did I mention any other websites in my post Dreamy? How anyone else runs their forums is their business; but I will make sure things don't get ridiculous here.

"Handle things like men"? -What is this, Carlito's Way??The actual MEN on this site don't feel the need to declar e themselves as such; they're just here to play Madden with the little spare time they have outside of taking care of their other responsibilities.

When you talk trash, expect it to be thrown back at you; if you can't take it, then don't dish it. You want the type of respect we give to our champions, but you haven't even won one ring yet. You haven't been the first new majors owner to make a deep playoff run; but just like them, you'll see that it's not as easy to repeat that feat season after season here.

You can score as much as you want as long as your opponent doesn't concede; you're not the first person that takes that approach here. This works both ways though; just some food for thought when you're on the wrong end of blowout.

That line about Carlito's way literally still has me rolling, lol. Good stuff!
DreamY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:49 AM   #27
-Hyphy-

Quote:
Did I mention any other websites in my post Dreamy? How anyone else runs their forums is their business; but I will make sure things don't get ridiculous here.

"Handle things like men"? -What is this, Carlito's Way?? The actual MEN on this site don't feel the need to declare themselves as such; they're just here to play Madden with the little spare time they have outside of taking care of their other responsibilities.

Yeah Dreamy don't dish it if you can't take it.... lol

Think you meant to say Hyphy not Dreamy haha. But back to the point I don't have a problem with people talking trash or dishing it back. You said don't trash talk unless you can take it in return, but did you see who made the thread? He started and I dished it back simple as that.

You always say "take this to askmadden or this isn't askmadden" like they run a terrible website or the people over there are worse. Just because you didn't say it in your last post doesn't mean you don't say it all the time to some people about me when I cap at people.

Don't even know why I'm writing all of this because I'm new so nothing I say matters apparently.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:54 AM   #28
T Davis

T Davis is on a distinguished road

Everyone is gonna complain lol its madden i try my best to not to and remember its just a game but hyphy if you dont like what zan says just keep doing you and win...after a while of winning youll get respect from the vets over here...be respectful and win thats my motto lol

C4 Majors 360 Season 2 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Season 6 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Season 9 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Season 12 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Madden 11 Player of the Year

C4 Majors 360 Madden 12 Player of the Year
T Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:55 AM   #29
Was It Teh Chad
C4 Broadcaster

Was It Teh Chad is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Was It Teh Chad

Quote:
As far as the whining goes; when I look at both sides, it always seems as if the PS3 side is having a good time, while the 360 side has players that look at this game as more of a job. -You can have fun and be good at the game too people.
trying to change that ... but on the real... it is a lot calmer on that side...
Was It Teh Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:56 AM   #30
Sangrado

Sangrado is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sangrado Send a message via Skype™ to Sangrado

no your motto is "Just win" clearly...