COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden Xbox > Madden Xbox Majors
FAQDonate Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Madden Xbox Majors C4's #1 Madden NFL Xbox Online League.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
T Davis

T Davis is on a distinguished road
Default T Davis Week 2 PR

Week 2 * () = Last Weeks Rankings

1. (2) Tdavis - Colts - Off to a great 10-3 start, is playing great and looks to make a deep run in the playoffs

2. (8) Megatron - Bills - Big Jump from 8-2 but he is playing great with the Bills as he looks to take one of the top 2 seeds in the AFC with tdavis

3. (3) Pro Instinctz - Falcons - Stays at the 3 spot as he is playing well with the Falcons as well as Matt Ryan being a leading candidate for MVP

4. (1) Chad - Browns - Fell down from 1-4 but only because of the tough browns , but is having a great season with the awful Browns and no one wants to face Chad in the playoffs

5. (9) Robe - Seahawks - Also off to a great start and looks to take the NFC West over ZAN and Joe and get a 1st round bye in the playoffs

6. (12) Jsef - Dolphins - Big jump as he is having a nice season, he will have to battle it out with Megatron towards the end of the season to win the division, but if not he should get a wildcard spot

7. (7) Dave - Texans - Stays at the 7 spot as he is having a decent season and can still contend for a playoff spot

8. (20) JG - Chargers - Big jump from JG from 20-8 as I didnt think he had a chance in that division but now he is proving wrong as he should win that division now

9. (6) ZAN - Cardinals - The defending champ falls down a few spots only because of a slight rough start now at 6-4 but should be able to make at least a wildcard spot for the playoffs

10. (4) Madden Legendz - Jaguars - Falls down a little bit because of a decent 5-3 start but can definitely contend to win the division still and should get a playoff spot

11. (21) Wane - Bengals - Huge jump after having one of the biggest comebacks in C4 history if not the biggest thus far as he started off 0-6 and now 8-6 and has a chance to get a playoff spot

12. (31) MRN - Raiders - HUGE jump after a few big wins to start the season with the best team in the game and can make a run in the AFC west after the terrible season Diloo is having MRN has a chance

13. (11) Ty - Broncos - After starting the season off great at 6-2 has slipped to 6-5 and can still contend for the AFC West, but he will need to turn it around

14. (22) Keegan - Eagles - Nice 3-0 start and he looks to win the NFC East but will need to keep up the success if he wants to get past Bamma

15. (14) Bamma - Redskins - Falls 1 spot only because he has only played 2 games so far but he can make a run in the NFC East

16. (19) Fish - Panthers - Has only played 1 game so far but with a huge win already over Pro Instinctz he could make a run for that division, we'll just have to wait and see

17. (13) Joe - Rams - Off to a 3-2 start and can still make a run in that division or at least a wildcard spot, but needs to get by ZAN and Robe

18. (23) Boogie - Patriots - Nice jump after a decent 6-6 start, he can still make a run at a wildcard spot, but he will need some help

19. (16) Bills 39 - Ravens - After a few nice wins he has fell to 3-4 and can still make a run for a playoff spot, but will need to turn it around

20. (18) Nike - Saints - Kind of season that was expected right now at 5-5 in a tough division, so he is in the middle of the pack

21. (32) Cowbell - Titans - Good jump from the last spot in the Pre-Season rankings as he is playing everyone tough in probably the toughest division this season.

22. (26) Silence - Jets - Sitting in the middle right now, doubt he can make a playoff run at this point in a tough division, but he is having an average season thus far

23. (17) Thanexlevel - Giants - Disappointing season so far as he has falled to 1-3, but he can still turn it around and make a run in that NFC East

24. (29) Wandeezy - Bears - Small jump as he is my favorite to win the NFC North as it is still wide open and should be all season

25. (30) Mdolla - Packers - Has a great team so he can still win the NFC North, he just needs to play smart and can win that open division

26. (25) KoachK - Vikings - Has yet to get a win, but since that NFC North is so wide open he can still make a run at the division with a talented Vikings offense

27. (15) UNC - Cowboys - Horrible drop as he should be doing much better with the 2nd best team in the game, but has yet to get a win, but he can turn it around and make a run in the NFC East

28. (5) JMoney - Bucs - Real disappointing season as he was at #5 and a favorite in the NFC but is really struggling with the Bucs and looks to get a better team next season

29. (24) ODub - Lions - Disappointing season as he was my favorite to win the NFC North because he has a talented Lions squad, but is struggling but you never know in that division lol

30. (27) - TMatias - Steelers - After drafting the Steelers at such a high pick, I thought he may do better than this, but he is really struggling

31. (10) - Diloo - Chiefs - Real disappointing as he was my favorite in the AFC West with one of the best running backs in the game but just cant get it done, he looks to get a good team next season

32. (28) - Drkns - 49ers - Really struggling this season in a tough division, but may have the #1 pick and can turn it around next season

C4 Majors 360 Season 2 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Season 6 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Season 9 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Season 12 SB Champ

C4 Majors 360 Madden 11 Player of the Year

C4 Majors 360 Madden 12 Player of the Year
T Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:39 PM   #2
Fishfoodx23x

Fishfoodx23x is on a distinguished road

Thanks for taking the time and making good fun reads for the league TD
Old 03-03-2011, 02:28 AM   #3
UNC

UNC is on a distinguished road

I hope I bounce back from this bad start.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:03 AM   #4
LeGeNdZ

LeGeNdZ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LeGeNdZ

I deserve my spot if not even worse losing to Dave and JG. Not taking anything away from either user, both won the game, but I was in control. GG both of you, honestly you guys both beat me.
LeGeNdZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:41 AM   #5
mdolla
C4 Supporter

mdolla is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mdolla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDDeN LeGeNdZ View Post
I deserve my spot if not even worse losing to Dave and JG. Not taking anything away from either user, both won the game, but I was in control. GG both of you, honestly you guys both beat me.
You sound like a completely different person. Good change ML
Old 03-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #6
KOACHK
C4 Owner

KOACHK has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to KOACHK
Minnesota Vikings

My season so far ...

LOL ... Good stuff as always TD.
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/k0achk

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/KOACHK

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/K0ACHK

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
KOACHK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:54 PM   #7
ZAN
Forward Progress

ZAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZAN

Cardinals NOT

3x C4 Xbox Majors Super Bowl Champion (S5 Giants / S26 Eagles / S30 Buccaneers)
1x C4 Xbox NCAA National Champion (S1 Oregon Ducks)
Back 2 Back C4 Xbox Majors Defensive POTY ('11 & '12)
ZAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #8
Megatron_81

Megatron_81 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Megatron_81

Yah I def need the bye for playoffs.... thats one less game i gotta deal with the bills.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #9
Bad Wane
Banned

Bad Wane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad Wane

Hopefully I can make it 10 str8
Bad Wane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #10
T Davis

T Davis is on a distinguished road

week 3 power rankings coming tonight !

C4 Majors 360 Season 2 SB Champ